Prepping for the Reach The Beach Relay, Part 1.
- Look at calendar and think "already?".
- Look again to make sure you're not mental.
- Take mental stock of clean running clothing.
- Make mental note to do laundry, since nothing is clean.
- Attempt to find blinking lights, headlamp and reflective vests.
- Attempt to find charger for Garmin 205, which is dead.
- Attempt to find charger for Garmin 305.
- Attempt to find already charged 305.
- Give up on Garmins, who needs to know their pace and distance anyway?
- Go shopping for blinky lights, since yours are obviously hiding with the Garmin supplies.
Have a great time!! I am jealous!! You are going to have a blast! :)ReplyDelete